I always enjoy sharing new voices on My Financial Reviews. I think it makes it a stronger site and a better one for readers. I get submissions for guest posts frequently, so I thought it would be handy to put all the details in one place where I could direct people in the future.
Please understand that the information below is meant to help both of us. I wouldn’t want to waste your time, just as I don’t want my time wasted. I would love to introduce different bloggers on the site and happily accept 2 links to your site for promotion.
General Guidelines for Guest Posts
I retain full editorial and approval rights, including removing and/or substituting links.
- Your posts should be well-written, original, and should not have been previously published elsewhere. You’re free to republish your post 3 months after it has been published on the site, provided it contains a link to the original post here on My Financial Reviews.
- I find many companies try to gain free advertising with their thinly veiled sales pitches. I want readers to engage with people and not be sold a product.
- While there is no specific requirement in guest post length, I find it hard to cover a topic sufficiently in less than 350 words. Poorly written content will be passed on.
- You’re allowed one link to your site within the post. Please include a short author bio with a link back to your website. Note: Your site’s name will be used for the bio link, not keywords.
- No affiliate links.
- Please send articles in html or in a Word document (html preferred)
- Articles should be related to personal finance. I do appreciate posts on lifestyle design, but I’m looking for concrete tips, not just ‘follow your passion’.
If your post has more than 2 links when submitted I will edit them accordingly. I don’t have a post length requirement – I base my decisions on the quality of content being presented.