Let’s be honest upfront – it’s almost impossible to be completely objective when dealing with family and money. We love them and want to help them out if we can. The problem for some, myself included, is making sure that you’re actually helping them and not enabling them. This post is mainly for those situations [...]
I hope you like charts because I got a couple up for this week’s Fuel Challenge Check In. My Fuel Challenge Review I just completed my last fill up for the month and entered it into Fuelly to get a picture of how May went. Here are my miles per gallon averages for the past 4 weeks [...]
J is running a giveaway on his site about saving money on vacations and I aim to please! My tip for saving money on vacations is smart souvenir shopping. We love grabbing a few things for our family and friends during our trip, but like many people, we don’t want to go broke doing it. With just a smidgen of [...]
There are very few people fortunate enough to walk the roads of life without ever having a financial crisis. At some point, everyone will face some serious dilemma that leaves the accounts floundering. The good news is that you can recover from this, provided you know what steps to take. Guilt is Useless – Leave [...]
In September 2008 at the outset of The Great Recession, the global economy nearly collapsed completely. Lehman Brothers and several major financial institutions nearly brought down the modern financial system, and there was actually a brief period of days in September and October 2008 when the very survival of the entire global economy was hanging [...]
Besides hosting the Fuel Challenge this month, I’m also taking the challenge. It’s been a month of ups and downs literally. I started off pretty strong, had a bad week last check-in, but now I’m improving again. How I’m Doing with My Car Here are the week by week results for myself: 1st week: 27.3 mpg 2nd week: 22.8 [...]
Manage Your Money
- Consumer Reports – Reliable Used Sedans February 13, 2012
- Fuel King/Queen Challenge May 1, 2012
- The Debt Movement January 3, 2013
- Why We Love Capital 360 (and How It Earns Us More Money) January 23, 2012
- Credit Sesame: Free Way to Get Your Credit Score? July 16, 2012
- Bargaineering to a Richer Life May 20, 2013
- Are You Saving As Much As You Can Online? May 9, 2013
- Tax Tips to Get Your Money Squared Away in 2013 May 7, 2013
- How Your Credit Score is Calculated May 3, 2013
- How to Get Rich: Wealth Building for the Financially Illiterate May 1, 2013
- Looking at Cars from Private Sellers vs Dealerships | My Financial Reviews: [...] appointment to check a car out tonight ̵...
- STEP UP NOTES OFFER HIGHER YIELDS THAN CASH | Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance: [...] Financial Reviews-How to Get Rich: Wealth Bu...
- How Your Credit Score is Calculated | My Financial Reviews: [...] suggestions on ways you can save money on yo...
- How to Get Rich: Wealth Building for the Financially Illiterate | My … | Wealth Building Tips: [...] Go here to read the rest: How to Get Rich: W...
- How Much of the Student Loan Have We’ve Paid Off?: [...] payment. The Debt Movement started in Febru...