I was going through April’s income and expenses this morning. We’ve accomplished a few of our goals last month. After buying a car our account balances are looking a bit lower than I’ve been used. However it’s expected and we are working on our other financial goals. One of the remaining goals is paying off the student loan debt [...]
With tax season winding down and our car search over, it’s been nice to focus my attention on writing up some reviews again. To get me back into the swing of things I thought it qwould be great to refresh my memory with a review of one of my keepers from my book shelf. Escape from Cubicle Nation [...]
My husband I have a Google Docs spreadsheet where we can keep track of our cars’ gas mileage with each fill-up. However I haven’t been as regular with my data entries as I planned. I decided to use Fuelly to track our cars’ performance. I wanted to share a brief for those readers who are looking [...]
Yesterday we went ahead and bought our family car. It’s a Honda Accord in great condition. We wanted to find a reliable used sedan that could be used for our family’s needs. Deciding This Was the Car for Us To help us sort through all the new listings on Craigslist, we used Carsabi and created a [...]
Our car hunt continues – last week we saw a few and this week looks to be even busier. We have an appointment to check a car out tonight – it’s with a private seller and the ad for the car looks promising. We’re taking our time with this – we want to be excited about [...]
I just sent in my federal and state tax payments for the first quarter of 2012. I’m getting better with keeping my business finances organized so it took about 20 minutes to get both payments completed and having the receipts printed. If you haven’t already sent in your payments you have until next week to get them submitted. The great [...]
Manage Your Money
- Consumer Reports – Reliable Used Sedans February 13, 2012
- Fuel King/Queen Challenge May 1, 2012
- The Debt Movement January 3, 2013
- Why We Love Capital 360 (and How It Earns Us More Money) January 23, 2012
- Credit Sesame: Free Way to Get Your Credit Score? July 16, 2012
- Bargaineering to a Richer Life May 20, 2013
- Are You Saving As Much As You Can Online? May 9, 2013
- Tax Tips to Get Your Money Squared Away in 2013 May 7, 2013
- How Your Credit Score is Calculated May 3, 2013
- How to Get Rich: Wealth Building for the Financially Illiterate May 1, 2013
- Looking at Cars from Private Sellers vs Dealerships | My Financial Reviews: [...] appointment to check a car out tonight ̵...
- STEP UP NOTES OFFER HIGHER YIELDS THAN CASH | Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance: [...] Financial Reviews-How to Get Rich: Wealth Bu...
- How Your Credit Score is Calculated | My Financial Reviews: [...] suggestions on ways you can save money on yo...
- How to Get Rich: Wealth Building for the Financially Illiterate | My … | Wealth Building Tips: [...] Go here to read the rest: How to Get Rich: W...
- How Much of the Student Loan Have We’ve Paid Off?: [...] payment. The Debt Movement started in Febru...